Results and Impact
A Success Story
Believe in Us
Our program of six summer weeks and six school-year Saturdays yields a measurable impact on our boys’ academic and enrichment experiences.
- Proven classroom results in Reading and Math
- A decrease in students identified as needing “urgent intervention”
- An increase in students performing “at or above benchmark”
- Increased swimming and water skills proficiency
- Enriched learning opportunities outside of the classroom
- Increased family/caregiver interest and participation in children’s academic careers
- Increased love of learning and self-esteem in our students
Horizons at Brunswick School Delivers Strong Academic Results!
Percentage of Students
Before and After a Horizons Summer
Reading Scores 2017 – 2021
Math Scores 2017 – 2021
Horizons at Brunswick School Makes a Lasting Impact on the Greater Greenwich Community!
In Our Town
Nationally, Horizons programs report that by engaging students at a very young age, making a long-term commitment to them and providing a supplemental support system, Horizons students become adults who thrive.
We are committed to changing the outcomes for low-income students in Greenwich by providing support and opportunities that advance success in school and in life. And we do this with the belief that reducing the opportunity gap in our community ultimately benefits all Greenwich residents.